Online Marketing Professional, IT Consultant – Linkedin
Atlantic City, New Jersey (Greater Philadelphia Area)
- IT Support Specialist/Consultant
- Any City – Visit: AnyCityPromotions.com for FREE Nightclub Admission
- IT Field Engineer at TransNet
- Licensed Real Estate Agent/Administrative Assistant at Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Macintosh/PC Computer Lab Manager at Monmouth University
- Instructional Field Technician at Comp Tutor Computer Center & Cyber Café
- Computer/Network Technician at Morris School District
- Computer Upgrades/Salesman at CompUSA
- Massage Therapist at Exhale Mind Body Spa
- National Massage Therapy Institute
- Healing Touch International Inc.
- Barberio School of Massage Therapy
– Summary –
➢A+ PC Certified Technician; IT Certified; Network Certified; Accredited HP platform specialist; Dell Warranty Certification; Certified Macintosh Technician; Eban DoD Secure Data Wipe Certified.
➢More than fifteen years of professional computer experience.
➢In depth knowledge of installation, troubleshooting, repair, sales, and help desk.
➢Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
➢Experience with administrative, teacher, and staff training.
➢Trained and supervised Lab Assistants and Students.
➢Nightclub Promotions, Social Networking/Marketing, Data Analysis.
– Experience –
IT Support Specialist
July 2010 – Present – US
– Configure Wireless Networks, Diagnose Software Issues.
– Fix Driver and Application Conflicts, Viruses, and Configuration Problems.
– Repair Laptop, and Desktop Hardware Problems. Specializing in Water Damaged Components and Small Electronics. Mac, Linux, and Windows Clone PCs.
– Teaching and Software Diagnosis using Remote Desktop and Mobile Device Support Tools, with Attentive and Empathetic Customer/Client Support.
– Web Design Consulting, Email and Social Media Marketing and Planning.
– Project Planning and Research; finding solutions for any and all technology related issues.
May 2011 – Atlantic City, NJ
Multi-Service Event Planning and Promotional Company Located in Atlantic City, NJ
– Online Marketing and Social Media
– Product Planning and Strategic Advertising
– IT Services and Web Design
IT Field Engineer
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
October 2006 – July 2010 (3 years 10 months) Branchburg, NJ
•Travel to Schools, Businesses, and Homes to Diagnose and Repair HP, Dell, and Macintosh computer problems; Internal software specialist.
•Newark BOE, IAS, Transnet, and SJMC Help Desks.
•Backup Network Administrator for GUND and Abington Critical Care Associates
•L2/L3 IT Analyst, Administrator, and Inventory Specialist for L’Oreal.
•Macintosh Administrator for VIVA Corp, CTI, and MCTS.
Licensed Real Estate Agent/Administrative Assistant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; H; Real Estate industry
November 2005 – May 2006 (7 months) Randolph, NJ
•Assist and teach computers to agents and administration on a daily basis.
•Monitor computers, printers, and copiers for problems and submit tickets.
•Manage accounting and supplies.
Macintosh/PC Computer Lab Manager
Educational Institution; 1001-5000 employees; Higher Education industry
September 2000 – May 2005 (4 years 9 months) West Longbranch, NJ
•Resolved Macintosh computer and network printer, problems.
•Monitored and repaired PCs (IBM clones, Windows based).
•Supervised and trained multiple lab assistants and students.
Instructional Field Technician
Comp Tutor Computer Center & Cyber Café
May 2001 – September 2001 (5 months) West Orange, NJ
•Helped start new business.
•Fix Computers and Networks.
•Helped Customers in store and Traveled On-Site to Repair and Teach.
Public Company; Myself Only; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
July 1999 – April 2000 (10 months) Morristown, NJ
•Resolved district computer problems.
•Configured and installed servers; wired district network.
•Assisted teachers and staff with various computer problems.
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Retail industry
September 1998 – June 1999 (10 months) East Hanover, NJ
•Answered computer questions.
•Sold computers, hardware, and software.
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
March 2012 – 2014 (2 years) Atlantic City, NJ
•IT Support as needed.
•Enhanced EIQ Customer Service and Conflict Resolution.
•Utilized “Healing Touch Energy Therapy”.
•Reflexology, Swedish, and Deep Tissue Techniques.
– Education –
Network Certification, Computer Networking and Security
2005 – 2006
NJ Real Estate License, Real Estate
2005 – 2005
BA and IT Certification, Communication Radio/TV
2000 – 2005
Healing Touch International Inc.
Healing Touch Level 1, Energy Therapy
2013 – 2013
Maggi Hutchinson, BS, JD, CHTP/I
HTI Certified Healing Touch Instructor
Activities and Societies: NCBTMB, AHNA
Barberio School of Massage Therapy
NJ Licensed Massage Therapist, Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
2011 – 2011
Thai Yoga Bodywork Certification, Massage Therapy
2011 – 2011